Catagory: Mid-Range to SME Accounting and Business Management
- Small business 5 to 100 users - general to advanced accounting needs
- Easily Scaleable. Selectable database at install time.
- Industry specific implementations, strong distribution, auotmotive and industrial compatibility.
- Solid distribution and light manufacturing
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Records encrypted credit card information in selected modules.
- Strong multi-language multi-currency features. Print checks for multiple banks and languages when processing Accounts Receivable refunds.
- Specifies a tax reporting currency and automatically calculate taxes in the source currency, functional currency, and the tax reporting currency.
- Uses enhanced integrity checker to verify that P/O committed amounts equal those displayed in Contract Maintenance
Brief Product Description and Pricing
- Accpac has had a long history and is both well recognized and respected in the United States, as well as Canada. Accpac was one of the first companies to redesign its solutions for web processing and the product is fully web enabled. Being one of the very few platform independent solutions, Accpac is at home on Windows, as well as Linux-based workstations and servers and integrates with a number of highly scalable database solutions. Read more at http://accpac.com/products/new/
- The average install price for Accpac is between $10,000 and $60,000, however, because the product is so database and infrastructure independent, its pricing varies widely. We suggest you contact Accpac, or a reseller for a price estimate the meets you needs.
- Platform independent in that the product may be code compiled for Windows, Linux, or Unix.
- Accpac runs on Microsoft SQL Server, and several other widely distributed database applications.
- Web enabled. Available as a SaaS web based solution via hosted services.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- Sage Accpac CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Accpac HR Series (Human Resources)
- Sage Accpac WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Sage Accpac Exchange (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Sage Accpac Insight (Business Intelligence & Analysis)
Representative Client List
- Club One Inc.
- Pacific Mariner
- Oak Furniture West
- The Scotch Malt Whiskey Society
- BDO Dunwoody LLP
- An extended list of case studies is available from Accpac.
Company History and Contact Information
- Built in Canada for Canadian businesses, Sage Accpac has been recognized as Canada’s #1 ERP software*. And, with the new release of Sage Accpac 5.4, you now have 267 powerful, new features to help everyone in your business get their jobs done faster and with even greater confidence.
- Contact information;
Sage Accpac ERP and Sage Pro ERP
6700 Koll Center Parkway
Pleasanton, CA 94566