Sage 50cloud Canada (was Simply Accounting)
General Accounting - Class: Entry Level to SMB
- Small Business up to 100 employees
- General, Retail Sales, Light Manufacturing, Construction, Small Non-Profit
- Bilingual English and French (Canadian version); up to 20 accounting users
- Bilingual English and Spanish (US version); up to 20 accounting users
- User-friendly: Choose between accounting and non-accounting terminology, Receivables vs. Unpaid Sales, Sales Due
- Service plan options available for support, automatic payroll calculations, and training (Sage Business Care)
- Trilingual (English/Spanish/French) Customer Support Center located in Richmond, BC, together with our research and development team to ensure the most effective and efficient technical support is provided
- Wide variety of add-on products and services to help small businesses gain efficiencies in reporting, credit card processing, electronic payment processing, online advertising, online invoicing, mobile payment processing, and more...
Brief Product Description and Pricing
Sage Simply Accounting is feature-packed and easy-to-use accounting software that allows small businesses to manage cash flow, invoicing and billing in the language of their choice—easily switching between English and Spanish in the US version or English and French in the Canadian version. Small businesses can keep their financial affairs in compliance with a full-time audit trail and automatic in-house payroll tax calculations and updates, while reining in costs. Gain a better understanding of their customers with robust analysis, reporting and forecasting options.
Sage Simply Accounting First Step provides basic accounting tools to manage cash flow, keep track of sale transactions, customers and suppliers – without the need for any accounting know-how (non-accounting terminology is used for clear understanding). Single user - $69.99
Sage Simply Accounting Pro provides professional accounting tools to manage financial transactions, budgeting and inventory needs in two currencies. Single user - $189.99
Sage Simply Accounting Premium provides advanced, custom accounting and analysis tools to help small businesses make quick, informed decisions with data consolidated across multiple locations and companies. Two users - $399.99, up to four users may be purchased.
Sage Simply Accounting – Accountants' Edition is designed for accounting, bookkeeping, and software consulting companies who want to leverage a premium-level partnership with Sage to help build their business. Visit www.SimplyAccounting.com/JoinSAN for more information
Check out the product features comparison chart for the different editions of Sage Simply Accounting.
Visit www.SimplyAccounting.com/requirements for a detailed list of system requirements for each edition.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- Sage Simply Accounting integrates with many add-on products and services to help small businesses prepare business intelligence reports, process credit card payments, accept credit card payments through a Smartphone conveniently make and receive electronic payments, and more.
- Sage Simply Accounting maintains a full-time audit trail to ensure accounting integrity while providing extreme ease of use for non-accountants. For most tasks, Sage Simply Accounting does not require users to understand standard accounting procedures. Most transactions are recorded using screens that closely resemble paper-based forms such as invoices or checks.
- Sage Simply Accounting is very easy to install and can be done without technical support or a professional accountant in many cases.
Representative Client List
Sage Simply Accounting is an entry level solution with a long list of users. Here are some of the many customers along with videos about their Sage Simply Accounting experience on YouTube:
Company History and Contact Information
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. Sage North America employs 4,000 people and supports 3.2 million small and midsized business customers. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs 13,400 people and supports 6.3 million customers worldwide.