Sage 50 U.S.
General Accounting - Class: Entry Level to SMB
- Small business: Sage Peachtree core line serves businesses with 1-100 employees
- SMB Enterprise level: Sage Peachtree Quantum serves businesses with $3m-$5M in sales
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Small Not-for-Profit
- Easy to Use: Customizable Navigation Centers and Dashboards, set-up guides, and in-product tips and advice
- Inventory Management: multiple costing methods, manage assemblies, track back orders, automate purchasing and shipping
- Job Costing: phase and cost code level controls, at-a-glance job statuses, change order processing
- Customizable reports, financial analysis, budgeting, and competitive benchmarking; export to Excel, PDF, email
- Security and Controls: module or screen level user access, always-on audit trail, and built-in checks for common accounting errors
- Multiuser: supports up to 40 named users with Sage Peachtree Quantum
Brief Product Description and Pricing
Sage Peachtree is designed for businesses that view accounting as a tool to help them make better decisions. It's an easy-to-use comprehensive solution based on real, double-entry accounting principles with screen-level security, audit trails, and automatic accounting checks, that provides businesses the accuracy and control they need to improve results.
- Sage Peachtree may be purchased here: http://www.peachtree.com/productsservices
- Sage Peachtree First Accounting 2012 helps developing businesses get organized, pay bills and get paid. It provides basic accounting tools to create invoices, record customer payments, write checks, track expenses, produce customer statements, and generate 35+ reports and financial statements.
- Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 helps expanding businesses manage employees, control cash flow and costs, and enhance reporting and marketing with Microsoft Excel and Word integration. Additional accounting features include budgeting, analysis, document management, and basic inventory tools, plus more than 80 professional, customizable reports.
- Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 enables rapidly growing businesses to work more efficiently with tools to easily manage customers, contacts and sales; customize inventory and vendor management; automate purchasing and shipping tasks, and track projects and jobs. Sage Peachtree Complete offers job costing, time and billing, advanced inventory capabilities, and always-on audit trail, along with 100+ customizable reports.
- Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting 2012 provides tools for strategic growth, along with day-to-day accounting needs. Manage multiple businesses, consolidate financials, run forecasting and benchmarking reports for short- and long-range planning, and easily archive and restore company data. Additional features include progress billing, serialized inventory, and change order processing, plus 125+ customizable reports.
- Sage Peachtree Quantum is the ultimate, high-performance Sage Peachtree Accounting Solution. With the ability to set up customized dashboards based on the information each user needs to see, role-based security for 5-40 named users, automated workflow and increased database capacity, Sage Peachtree Quantum offers customers a more extended view of their business while maintaining ease of use.
- Multi-user environments supported in Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting and higher
- Multiple files in a Windows tree structure
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- For most tasks, Sage Peachtree does not require users to understand standard accounting procedures. Most transactions are recorded using online screens that closely resemble paper-based forms such as invoices or checks. And Sage Peachtree is designed to help prevent and detect common accounting errors.
- The product is very easy to install, includes a Setup Guide, and on-screen help. The 2012 version makes network installations easier and faster, too.
Company History and Contact Information
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. Sage North America employs 4,000 people and supports 3.2 million small and midsized business customers. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs 13,400 people and supports 6.3 million customers worldwide.