Catagory: Enterprise Content Management - Accountants in Public Practice
Mid- to large-size firms. Designed to work with the Thomson-Reuters suite of products, but may be used across other industries at an enterprise level as well.
- An intuitive interface that can be customized to your needs
- Sophisticated workflow technologies
- Fast scanning, document import features, and numerous other efficiency features
- Convenient storage and retrieval of files
- Seamless and meaningful integration with core tax and accounting applications
- The convenience of a web-hosted solution
- Enterprise security and control
Brief Product Description and Pricing
GoFileRoom combines comprehensive document management, scanning, and workflow technologies with the power of the Internet to provide firms with a single tool to efficiently manage, secure, and streamline the workflow process.
Pricing for GoFileRoom varies by users and space requirements. A quote must be provided by your Account Representative.
Please visit https://cs.thomsonreuters.com/support/systemrequirements/default.aspx for a full list of technical specifications.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
GoFileRoom is a web-based solution requiring high-speed Internet connectivity. The application is straight forward and can be set by in-house staff without significant technical expertise.
Representative Client List (if available)
GoFileRoom is used by a number of firms across the United States. Ask an account representative for a comparable firm listing.
Company History and Contact Information
Employees:3,800 + US
Markets:Tax, accounting, compliance, professional, and government
Stock listing:New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI)
Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI)
London Stock Exchange (LSE: TRIL)
Nasdaq (NASDAQ: TRIN).
Commentary (The following is provided by the Editor with notes and comments from others.)
- Web-based document management—Locate and deliver documents electronically to clients any time, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- A highly configurable solution—Customize drawers, index structures, workflows, and reports so files can be easily located according to the requirements of each department.
- Fast and easy document searching—Quickly find any document using the new innovative QuickLaunch tool, or other options.
- Flexible email capabilities—Quickly attach files and email them to your clients, send dynamic document links, and secure outgoing PDFs with on-the-fly passwords.
- Fast, efficient scanning of all documents—Scan documents in bulk and organize with the highest degree of accuracy by leveraging barcode and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology.
- Efficient annotation options—Speed up the preparation and review process by leveraging Acrobat’s native document handling, which enables you to quickly annotate, bookmark, merge, append, and highlight documents.
- Extended integration with Adobe® Acrobat®—Use TaxTools to run an electronic calculator tape, optimize dual monitor views, and apply hundreds of accounting specific tickmarks.
- Easy records retention and maintenance—Establish firm-wide document retention policies to comply with records retention requirements and give you maximum security and control. Two independent sign-ons are required to permanently delete and destroy documents.
- Efficient management of files for ALL departments—A true firm-wide solution, GoFileRoom ES allows you to store all client service and internal department documents in one centralized location for quick access.