BQE Core is a comprehensive, powerful, and flexible project accounting solution for professional services firms.
With robust management, time and expense tracking, billing, and accounting capabilities, BQE Core is unique in its breadth and depth. The combination of these features allows for remarkable business intelligence in addition to easy collaboration and streamlined workflows. The outcome? Faster, smarter decision-making, increased efficiency, and improved profits.
Notable information about Core’s features includes:
- Dashboards: Core lets you configure dashboards the way you want, both in terms of the information displayed and its design. It also has specialized screens for tracking project performance, client performance, and employee performance.
- Time and Expense: Core offers time and expense tracking in multiple formats, from straightforward timecards to smart timers. Track overtime, compensation time, sick time, vacation, and holidays and record unlimited notes about each entry.
- Project Management: Core’s project management capabilities include multi-level submittal and approval workflows, resource scheduling, forecasting tools, real-time tracking, and more.
- Billing: Core’s most notable billing feature is its advanced automation, which saves immense amounts of time and effort. It contains versatile invoicing functions that let you manually or batch process invoices based on retainer, percent completion, fixed fee, hourly, hourly “not to exceed” contracts, and more.
- Accounting: Core’s accounting module lets you write checks, reconcile accounts, create balance sheets, connect to bank and utility feeds for automatic reconciliation, and more. It also offers a general journal, detailed profit and loss reports, customizable report templates, plus a chart of accounts for income, expense, assets, liability and credit card accounts.
- Apps: Core has one of the most extensive mobile apps we've come across - you can send invoices, run reports, receive real-time notifications, and more all from your smartphone.
- Integrations: Core’s API technology allows rapid integrations with other cloud-based business tools. Currently it integrates with QuickBooks Online, MYOB AccountRight, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon Web Services, and there are many more on the horizon.
Core is cloud-based, so there’s no need for users to install anything, it can be accessed from anywhere, and it doesn’t require updates. Its breakthrough à la carte pricing means that you don’t need to pay for features you don’t use. Monthly, quarterly, and annual plans make it the most cost-effective choice for firms with seasonal employees or shifting demand.
Core comes from a company with decades of experience in the professional services industries, with engineers, architects, and accountants on its research and development team. BQE Software prioritizes user feedback and regularly consults with its customers to ensure they’re surpassing their needs and expectations.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for a flexible, innovative project accounting solution that will scale with your business, BQE Core is an excellent fit. Its business intelligence is unrivaled in its field, and its automation capabilities for billing, reporting, and more make it a worthy addition to your office.
BQE Core for Accountants Video