Sage 50 U.S.
Category: General Accounting
Class: Entry Level to SMB
- Small business: Sage Peachtree core line serves businesses with 1-100 employees
- SMB Enterprise level: Sage Peachtree Quantum serves businesses with $3m-$5M in sales
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Small Not-for-Profit
- Easy to Use: Customizable Navigation Centers and Dashboards, set-up guides, and in-product tips and advice
- Inventory Management: multiple costing methods, manage assemblies, track back orders, automate purchasing and shipping
- Job Costing: phase and cost code level controls, at-a-glance job statuses, change order processing
- Customizable reports, financial analysis, budgeting, and competitive benchmarking; export to Excel, PDF, email
- Security and Controls: module or screen level user access, always-on audit trail, and built-in checks for common accounting errors
- Multiuser: supports up to 40 named users with Sage Peachtree Quantum
Brief Product Description and Pricing
Sage Peachtree is designed for businesses that view accounting as a tool to help them make better decisions. It’s an easy-to-use comprehensive solution based on real, double-entry accounting principles with screen-level security, audit trails, and automatic accounting checks, that provides businesses the accuracy and control they need to improve results.
Sage 50 Cloud Pro Accounting is a Simple accounting software for solopreneurs, entrepreneurs and small businesses with 1 user at the cost of $340/year
Sage 50cloud Premium Accounting is an Advanced accounting software for small businesses with 1 – 5 users at the cost of $528 per year ( for 1 user)
Sage 50cloud Quantum Accounting is The full Sage 50cloud experience that includes industry-specific functionality. 1-40 users at the cost of $876 per year (for 1 user)
Sage 50cloud has a number add-ons such as AutoEntry, Microsoft 365 and Sage Invoice Payments
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- For most tasks, Sage does not require users to understand standard accounting procedures. Most transactions are recorded using online screens that closely resemble paper-based forms such as invoices or checks. And Sage Peachtree is designed to help prevent and detect common accounting errors.
- The product is very easy to install, includes a Setup Guide, and on-screen help. The 2012 version makes network installations easier and faster, too.
Company History and Contact Information
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. Sage North America employs 4,000 people and supports 3.2 million small and midsized business customers. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs 13,400 people and supports 6.3 million customers worldwide.