CYMA Financial Management System
Category: Accounting Software
Class: Small to Medium Business
General Accounting, Payroll Services, In House Payroll, Healthcare
- Supports unlimited number of companies, vendors, accounts and employees.
- Powerful Payroll Processing for an unlimited number of employees with an unlimited number of included payroll features (vacation pay,401k, wage garnishment, etc.).
- Modular suite featuring 19 optional, integrated modules (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, After-the-Fact, Bank Reconciliation, Client Billing, Employee Self Service, General Ledger, Human Resources, Inventory Control, Job Costing, Payroll, Project Tracking, Purchase Order, Sales Order, State Payroll Forms, System Manager, Alerts, MICR Checks, CYMA Business Insight).
- 24 Digit Alphanumeric GL Account Mask.
Brief Product Description and Pricing
- CYMA Financial Management System (FMS) is flexible, sophisticated accounting software for growing mid-sized businesses. CYMA FMS provides accounting functionality powerful enough for the most demanding user and straightforward for new users.
- With multi-user capability, unlimited companies/vendors/accounts/employees and a wide array of modules including Payroll and Human Resources, CYMA FMS accounting software is designed to expand as companies grow.
- CYMA FMS integrates with almost any third party product or software solution including time clocks, bar code scanners, time and attendance, shipping, fixed assets and more.
- An unlimited number of custom fields can be added and tracked in many of the entry screens. Customizable HTML based eDesk can be easily customized to run frequently used menu items and reports from a mouse click or to host a corporate intranet.
- To further complement the program, CYMA FMS utilizes the industry standard reporting tools Crystal Reports and F9 Financial Report Writer.
- PC Operating at 1.6 GHZ
- Windows 10 Professional
- Java Runtime Environment
- RAM – 4 GB
- Hard Drive – 2GB Free Space (SSD recommended)
CYMA Systems is not technically a “cloud based software” since they are not SaaS (CYMA is a Windows™ solution). This does not mean that CYMA cannot be accessed remotely in a cloud type environment. But there are minimum hosting requirements.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher (prefer 2012 R2 but 2008 R2 should be fine)
- 2 virtual processors
- 7 GB memory
- SSD’s are highly recommended (10 GB minimum disk space)
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
Product can be installed standalone or in a network but an end user. Pervasive SQL Database is required and available through the CYMA CD.
Representative Client List (where applicable)
- El Rio Health Center – Healthcare – 500 employees
- Saberex – Supply Chain Management – 300 employees
- Norland International – Packaging
- Gulshan Enterprises – Petroleum Distribution – 450 employees
Company History and Contact Information
For over 30 years CYMA Systems, Inc. has been a recognized industry leader in the development of accounting software. Based in Tempe, Arizona, CYMA offers a diverse accounting, payroll and HR software for small to mid-sized businesses, CPAs, and nonprofit organizations. CYMA has installed accounting software in thousands of businesses throughout the United States. More information about the company is available at http://www.cyma.com